Tankless water heaters offer a continuous flow of hot water and are a great option for homes that have a high demand for hot water. They are also a more energy-efficient option than traditional tank water heaters. If you are considering installing a tankless water heater in your home, or if your tankless water heater is not performing as well as it should, the team at Holistic Homes can help.
We are experts in tankless water heater repair and tankless water heater replacement, and we will make sure that your hot water needs are met. We also offer a variety of other plumbing and home improvement services.
Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair
Your tankless water heater should provide a continuous flow of hot water. If you notice any of the following signs, it is time to call Holistic Homes for tankless water heater repair:
- Your water heater is not providing enough hot water: When tankless water heaters don’t perform as they should, it is often because of a build-up of sediment in the heating chamber. This can be caused by hard water or by using too much soap when bathing or washing dishes. Sediment build-up can also be caused by not flushing the unit regularly. If you notice that your unit is not providing as much hot water as it used to, it is time to have it serviced.
- There is no hot water: If your tankless water heater is not providing any hot water at all, there may be a problem with the gas supply, or the unit may be turned off. Check the gas supply and make sure that the unit is turned on. If the problem persists, call Holistic Homes for tankless water heater repair.
- The water is not hot enough: During the winter, it is not uncommon for tankless water heaters to struggle to maintain a consistent hot water temperature. This is because the incoming water is colder than usual. If you notice that the water from your unit is not as hot as it used to be, or if it fluctuates between hot and cold, it’s time for tankless water heater repair.
- The water is too hot: Even though tankless water heaters provide a continuous flow of hot water, the temperature should be set to avoid scalding. If the water from your unit is too hot, it could be a sign that the thermostat needs to be adjusted.
- There is water leaking from the unit: As with any appliance that uses water, tankless water heaters can develop leaks. With leaky units, it is important to repair the problem as soon as possible to avoid water damage.
- The unit is making strange noises: If your tankless water heater starts making strange noises, it could be a sign that the heating element is failing. This is a serious problem that should be addressed by a professional as soon as possible.
- The unit is not working at all: If your tankless water heater stops working, it could be because of a power outage or a problem with the gas supply. It’s time for tankless water heater replacement or repair if the unit is not working.
Why It’s Important to Get Repair and Replacement ASAP?
When it comes to tankless water heaters, it’s important to get repair and tankless water heater replacement services as soon as possible. This is due to a number of reasons, such as:
- Preventing water damage: As soon as you notice that your tankless water heater is leaking, it’s important to get it fixed as soon as possible. If left unchecked, water damage can cause serious problems to your home, including mold and mildew growth.
- Saving money on your energy bill: A malfunctioning tankless water heater can end up costing you a lot of money on your energy bill. By getting it repaired or replaced, you can save yourself money in the long run.
- Avoiding health hazards: A broken tankless water heater can also release harmful gases into your home, which can be hazardous to your health. Therefore, it’s important to get it fixed as soon as possible to avoid any potential health risks.
- Ensuring your comfort: During the cold winter months, a tankless water heater is essential for ensuring your comfort. If it breaks down, you may not be able to take a hot shower or bath, which can be very unpleasant.
Why Choose Us for Repair and Replacement in New Port Richey, FL?
At Holistic Homes, we are experts at repairing and replacing tankless water heaters. We have years of experience and knowledge in the industry, which allows us to provide our customers with the best possible service. We also offer a variety of services, such as:
- Installation: When it comes to installing a tankless water heater, it’s important to choose a professional who knows what they’re doing. Our team of experts will install your unit correctly the first time around.
- Repair: If your tankless water heater is in need of repair, our team will troubleshoot the problem and get it fixed as soon as possible.
- Replacement: As your tankless water heater ages, it may eventually need to be replaced. When that time comes, our team will help you choose the best replacement unit for your home and budget.
Contact Us Today
If you need tankless water heater repair or tankless water heater replacement in New Port Richey, FL, contact Holistic Homes today. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with an estimate. Call us today at 813-692-4144 to schedule an appointment.